Friday, September 24, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sora - signature

So, here's my first post! I've been making some forum signatures and avatars and I wanted to share them with others, hence this blog! I do allow people to use it, but please credit it to me. :) I do not own the characters or the games/anime; they belong to their rightful owners.

Yes, I do take requests. Please e-mail me your requests. :)
My work for requests usually take a few days, but if I don't contact you within two weeks, please leave a message at the chatbox, or e-mail me at b2stlover97@hotmail.com
For requests, please use this request form skeleton:

Your nickname: (something you want me to call you)
Type: (signature or avatar?)
Size:
Picture: (name me a character from which anime/game. it would be better if you give me a link of the picture)
Background color:
Text:
Style: (want the signature to be sepia/black and white/negative? or anything else you want to add?)

I'll e-mail you back once I'm done with your requests and link you to my blog post.

To start off, this is a signature of Sora from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. The text is a wee bit of spoiler, but hopefully it's not all that obvious.

Type: Signature
Size: 467 x 139
Picture: Sora sitting on the Paopu Tree.... if you can't tell. xD A scene from Blank Points, in Birth by Sleep.
Comments: None.

I know that one has my name on it. I have the one that doesn't, and if you want to use it and you want your name on it, I can do it for you. :D Just be sure to credit back to me, and/or my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment